martes, 23 de octubre de 2012

Image Analysis

In classes we saw some images and we make some reflection about them. I specificlly chose this one.

In this image we can see a lot of people represented in a type of stone. This people is all together trying to reach something or trying to scape desesperated. Whatching this image it came to my head the many things such as: The Holocaust (Jew people persecution during WWII), Nazi Regime, WWII, etc. Also it make me ask myself, 'what make the jews different form other people, considering that we all are humans?'.
As I said before the monument shows the people all together in an attitude of desesperation trying to reach their objetive: to be free. It also make me feel the pain that jew people feel in those bad times for jews.
About the context of the Holocaust, I know that Hitler develop to reach a perfect race, considering black people, jews and others as an obstacule to reach his objetive, so they start 'hunting those people




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario