martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

TKM Part 1 Essay

One of our last assignment was to wrote a essay about the first part of the book 'To Kill a Mockingbird'.  I chose this topic: 'Writers often use a character who is alienated from his or her culture or society in order to explore cultural or social values. Examine this idea with reference to Harper Lee's "To Kill a Mockingbird' and I established a thesis that was like: 'Harper Lee tell us her childhood by the book To Kill a Mockingbird'

I defended my thesis by saying the similes between the main character and the author, the setting of the story (Maycomb, is similar in different ways to the place that the author used to live) and the character presented in the book that are really similar to the real life author friends. 

It was a really nice activity, in which we develop in a better way our writing skills. I wish to in the future do another activity like this one.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario