jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Boo Radley Letters

He are some letters that I just found of Boo Radley, take a look of them.

June 1932. 

        I saw again those kids trying to know the true story of who really I´m. They would someday know who I'm. This city is the guilty of my fear to go outsite and see the world and stay with people. Maycomb isn´t a good place for me, and isn´t a good place for those lil' boys of Mr. Finch. Jem and Scout I think that are their names. So much innocence in those eyes.... Maycomb doesn´t deserve people like the Finch family, and I wish that someday they would notice that.


August 1935
        The trial just finished. I was there, and nobody notice that I was. I feel angry about the final decision that the jury made, isn´t fair, Tom Robinson wasn´t giulty, and Atticus prove it with solid arguments. The only reason of the decision that the jury take, is because the racist society that we are... I can´t find any reason of why Tom Robinson was declared giulty. Maybe some day, more people will start thinking like the Finch's, and the world would change in a significant way, I´m sure.

October 1935.
         I don´t know if the thing that I just already done is good or not. To kill Bob Ewell so he can stop bodering those innocent boys, Jem and Scout. I can´t accept that a big man abuse some lil' boys like the Finch's. I don´t know what to spect, if to assume my acts or to accept the version of the sherrif who says that I'm not giulty. I will always remember this night, and I sure that those kids would do it too, and I can asumme that today on they would be in a safer place...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario